Development of special sections in design documentation related to the following:
- Measures for cultural heritage preservation
- Area clearance of unexploded ordnance
- List of measures aimed at civil defence and prevention of natural disasters and human-caused emergencies
- Measures to ensure the fire safety
- Industrial Safety Declaration
- Documentation on redevelopment of facilities of main pipeline transport of natural gas
- Control over design documentation and results of engineering surveys at public authorities and expert organisations
Land Clearance of Explosive Ordnance
Design documentation of capital construction facilities located within land and water areas that used to be battle areas should include measures to prevent possible emergencies related to found explosives and explosive ordnance (EOs) in developed areas.
General surveying within allocated lands makes it possible to establish boundaries of mine-hazardous areas and schedule measures for clearance of explosive ordnance at the stage of construction site preparation in areas or water areas.
Works on the development of the chapter "Area Clearance of Explosive Ordnance (EO)" are based on Federal Law No. 68-FZ of December 21, 1994 "On Protection of the Population and Territories from Natural and Man-Made Emergencies".
- Research in archives
- War history research
- Field surveys (general reconnaissance)
- Development of the chapter "Area Clearance of Explosive Ordnance (EO)"
- Support when undergoing the government expert review
The List of Civil Defense Measures and Prevention of Natural Disasters and Man-made Emergencies
When developing design specifications and estimates for new construction, expanded reconstruction and technical re-equipment of enterprises, buildings and structures, civil defense engineering measures should be provided.
Besides, organizations are obliged to do planning in the field of protection to employees and subordinate facilities fagainst emergencies. To this end, based on the source data from the Emergency Ministry, the section called “The List of Civil Defense Measures and Prevention of Natural Disasters and Man-made Emergencies” is to be developed.
Works in the field of design of special chapters on Civil Defence and Emergency Management are based on the requirements of Federal Law No. 68-FZ of December 21, 1994 "On Protection of Population and Territories from Natural and Man-made Emergencies" and SNiP 2.01.51-90.
- Assistance in source data generation in contact with the Emergency Ministry
- Development of the chapter following the requirements of SP 11-107-98, SP 11-113-2002
- Review of the developed documents when undergoing the government expert review
Fire Safety Measures
To describe and give reasons for made design decisions to ensure fire safety at capital construction facilities, the mandatory section “Fire Safety Measures” is to be developed.
Development of the chapter "Fire Safety Measures" is based on requirements of Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2004 No. 190, Federal Law of July 22, 2008 No. 123-FZ "Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements", PPB of June 30, 2003 No. 01-03 "Fire Safety Regulations in the Russian Federation" and in accordance with requirements of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 16, 2008 No. 87 "On Composition of Sections of Design Documentation and Requirements to their Content."
- Chapter development
- Control over the developed documentation when undergoing mandatory expert reviews